Monday, October 6, 2008

Today is Monday, October something or other...Anyway,

I am still voting for Barack Obama, in case you wondered.  I have been behind him for some time, I have given money to his campaign, and I may go see him at the fairgrounds on Wednesday.  But that's just me...

I suck at the guitar.  Not a good practice candidate.  Okay, I really never had a teacher, so there you have it.

The boys are good.  Andrew is in kindergarten, and he thinks he is the only one who has ever attempted it in the first place.  Jack is an 8th grader who really wants to kiss a girl...I'm not sure what to say other than kissing a girl can be fun!  I hope my parents are not watching...

Otherwise, it's up to Greg G. to explain the entire process...and what can that man say, really?  He likes girls?  I don't know...all I know is that I appreciate his answer more than most.

Love you all...shout out to my brother...

No comments: