Thursday, October 11, 2007

Love, American Style

Yeah, well, my post was unfortunately interrupted by a terribly "ba-blunk" sound.

Here is my post:

Went to Lake Harrison in Brown County last Saturday to enjoy the sunshine and my children. Why is it that I have to take my children about 60 miles away in the car in order to enjoy their company? Am I screwing up as a parent so much?

Well, okay...let's admit. Jack is 12. He is very annoying. Very, very annoying. Although there are glimmers of brillance in his eyes, he is mostly annoying. And Andrew is annoying, too. Very, very annoying, but less stinky than Jack. What more can I say?

I love my boys. I love my husband. I love my boys and my husband, sometimes more outside of my house. In my home. You get the picture.

SOMETIMES I LOVE MY FAMILY MORE WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN MY HOUSE.

Other than that, I love my family. Especially Jack, my first. And Andrew, my little. And Greg, my one and only.

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

Donuts and coffee and cider, too; in 2 weeks, front yard. Pets welcome.

Mandie

No comments: